What the Service Offers
As part of your NDIS Package - Personal Care offers assistance with daily self-care tasks in order to help clients maintain appropriate standards of hygiene and grooming.
Personal care supports relate to assistance with daily personal activities including assistance with, or supervision of, personal tasks of daily life. For example:
- personal hygiene, including showering, bathing, oral hygiene, dressing and grooming
- toileting, bladder and bowel management and menstrual care
- eating and drinking
- attending appointments
- use of aids and appliances, hearing and communication devices
- mobility and transferring, for example moving in and out of bed and on or off the toilet or
- application of splints, basic first aid due to injuries sustained as a result of a participant’s disability.
Personal care supports may be required across a variety of settings. For example, a participant living alone in their own home, living with family or other people, when undertaking social, recreational, education or employment activities or during holidays away from home.
Please ensure 24 Hours notice is given to cancel a scheduled service, otherwise a Cancellation Fee will apply.