Ourcare Services Ltd is a not-for-profit organisation that deliver a flexible range of services to the frail aged, people with disabilities and their carers.
Various roles that our volunteers fulfil include:
- Assisting individual consumers with their shopping
- Bus Assistants on the town run and "Easy Rider" service
- Active Lifestyle Centre for the Aged and those with Dementia
- Companionship visiting
- Meal deliveries
- Participation as a Member of the Board
- Taking consumer to the Library or providing a letter writing service
- Taking consumer to medical appointments using our vehicles
How can you help with these Services?
We are always grateful for the assistance of our dedicated volunteers. If you can spare some time to assist in some of the services we provide, we would love to hear from you!
As little as 1 hour each month
How old do you need to be to Volunteer:
Over 18 year of age
Benefits to me to be a Volunteer:
On-the-job training which includes: First Aid, WH&S, Manual Handling - all of these are accredited training and offered for FREE.
How do I become a Volunteer:
Please can our office on Tel (02) 6571 2300 and ask for our Volunteer Coordinator who will arrange an interview with you.