FAQQuestions and Answers


Can't seem to find what you're looking for...???

Below are some quick answers to common questions asked.

We are always looking to improve our web site and service and would be happy to add any questions to this section that you may have.

Would look forward to your feedback !

  • What do we do? +

    Ourcare provides a large range of services to assist a client to remain independent in their own homes, such as Transport, Food, Domestic, Personal Care, Dietetics and Home Maintenance and Modification.
  • Where are we located? +

    Singleton Office, located in the Community Services Building, next door to senior citizens, opposite Town Square.
    NOTE: Building entrance is located opposite the car park - on the Mint Lane side of the building.

    Maitland Office is located at Unit 4 - 37 Shipley Drive, Rutherford.
  • How do I access your services? +

    Commonwealth Home Support Services – Call MY AGED CARE 1800 200 422

    Home Care Packages – Call MY AGED CARE 1800 200 422

    National Disability Services – Call NDIS 1800 800 110

    Ourcare Business Services – Call Ourcare 65 712 300
  • What payments methods do we accept? +

    You can pay by - Cash, EFT or Direct Debit.
  • What job opportunities are available? +

    We are always look for both volunteer and quality employees. Ourcare Service’s staff gain tremendous satisfaction through clients who are frail aged and ensuring that younger people living with disability maintain a level of independence within their own home and provide assistance to their carers. There are few other jobs which are as rewarding or have as direct an impact as jobs with Ourcare Services Ltd.
  • 1

FAQ Didn't Solve Your Problem?

Get direct assistance with one of the Ourcare Team - Via Phone or Email.

Contact Us