CHSPCommonwealth Home Support Programme

My Aged Care Logo 600

Ourcare Services is a NOT FOR PROFIT organisation that provides assistance to anyone residing in the Singleton Shire, Upper Hunter Shire and Hunter Region who experience some difficulty with the normal task of daily living.

The Home and Community Care Program is funded by the Commonwealth Government, managed by a Community based organisation and designed to offer a range of support services to the frail aged, people living with disabilities and their carers.

Our services are listed below with each designed to facilitate independence for those in need of support services :-

  • Community Transport 
  • Meals on Wheels
  • Home Maintenance
  • Home Modification
  • Domestic Assistance (including linen)
  • Social Support - Group and Individual
  • Personal Care
  • Occupational Therapy Service
  • Dietician
  • Better Living Program
  • Information and Referral
  • Community Transport Program

To contact us, please click here or the "Contact Us" tag at the top of the page.

How to obtain these - Commonwealth Home Support Programme - services

How to obtain these services

Call MY AGED CARE on 1800 200 422 :

You will be asked questions over the phone to help work out your needs and care arrangements – this takes at least ten minutes.

You will need your Medicare card.

If you would like someone to call My Aged Care for you, you will need to give them your consent.

If you’re calling for someone else, they will need to give their consent.

Have a face to face assessment

My Aged Care may arrange for a trained assessor to come to your home. With your consent they will assess your care needs and eligibility for services and work with you to develop a support plan which addresses your needs, goals and preferences.


Book this services !

Would you like more information or to book this services?
Please call - 02 6571 2300, or click on the button below for email contact.

More information