Support Coordination is the service of advocating, identifying, developing, coordinating and accessing supports and services on behalf of individuals or assisting individuals and their families to access supports and services on their own.
We understand that you want to:
- get your plan set up easily and quickly
- have someone meet with you to understand your expectations
- make the most of your plan
- ask questions and talk to someone about your hopes
- find services and community supports that are right for you
- feel confident and capable to coordinate your supports in future.
How we support you
We start by getting to know you at a face-to-face meeting at a time and location that suits you.
From there, we’ll work in partnership with you to:
- access and understand your NDIS plan
- create a myGov account on the internet and use your NDIS activation code to start your plan
- develop actions to achieve your goals
- find providers who offer value for money and quality services
- connect to services and develop service agreements
- build your confidence to self-manage supports in the future
- turn your goals into outcomes.
If you require more intensive support our experienced staff can also work with you and your support network to:
- coordinate your supports from a range of mainstream and disability providers
- increase your capability to coordinate your services
- resolve issues during times of crisis, and
- build your ability to overcome challenges independently in the future.
We have seen that an NDIS plan works really well when all of your services work together with the guidance of an experienced Support Coordinator who sees the big picture.
We know the NDIS. Our team has a track record of supporting people with disability to achieve their NDIS goals. We make it our business to understand your situation to ensure you access the right services and specialists.
We’re not afraid to build your skills so you can access services and supports for yourself, even if it means you won’t need us anymore. If your needs change, or you need further assistance, we welcome the opportunity to work with you again anytime you need.