Home Modification and Maintenance

Home Modification... and home maintenance services

Home Maintenance

What this service offers under a Home Care Package

Home Maintenance and Modification can be part of your package as long as sufficient funds are available.

Modifications however need to be referred by an occupational therapist. Th.is also can be part of your package as long as sufficient funds are available


  • Internal/External ramps & rails
  • Widen doorways
  • Handheld showers
  • Modify Bathrooms


  • Minor repairs to gutters
  • Install security locks
  • Minor plumbing, ie washers, minor leaks, minor blockages
  • Lawn Mowing Services
  • One off garden maintenance
  • Electrical—change light bulbs & switches

How to access - Home Care Packages

How to obtain these services

If you have higher care needs and are considering accessing home care, you will first need to contact My Aged Care.

Call MY AGED CARE on 1800 200 422, or go to


  • If your care needs indicate you might need a Home Care Package, My Aged Care will refer you to an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) to complete an assessment. This assessment will identify whether you have high or low-level care needs.
  • An ACAT member will talk to you about your current situation and assess and approve your eligibility to receive Australian Government-subsidised aged care services. These assessments are free.
  • You are welcome to have someone else—perhaps a friend, family member or your carer—attend your assessment for extra support.
  • Don’t forget to tell them, you would like services provided by Ourcare Services.


Ourcare pricing is competitive and is available on My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au.

For an appointment to see how we may be able to help you or a loved one, our friendly staff are on hand to assist – just call on 65 712 300

Book this services !

Would you like more information or to book this services?
Please call - 02 6571 2300, or click on the button below for email contact.

More information